Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My post Reflection

OK, I'm so far so good. on the before I written the 5 post. Next I will review befor this post.
The first post is "My Blog Start!".I think it's shortist. maybe I forgot somethings, such as my biodata, my favorite pop songs or my customs. If I can plus those, I will be better.
The second "How Music Makes You Feel". it's better a lot. but maybe on the concluding sentence I can write more about classical music effective to person.
The third is"He is too young to conduct, isn't he?". well, the young conductor has talent.
the fourth until sixth I just finished it.
Overall, I think my own writing some simple sentence structure, because many complex sentences can not be skilled use.Certainly, I have a lot wrong grammar sentence, so I need to strength those place.


1 comment:

  1. Now that you've gotten partly into the habit of writing a blog, I hope you can carry on, so that not only will you be sharing your ideas and thoughts on your blog, but you will also be strengthening your reading and writing skills. Good work, please keep it up.

    ReplyDelete