Sunday, September 12, 2010

What music means to me

For most people, music is a way of adjusting the pace of life. But I am musician, so music for me is life itself. When I 3 years old I'm first listening the Bach's double violin concerto, the sound is so beautiful and I want to play it, so I'm start to play the violin.
Sometime I also listening Pop music. For example MJ, LEE HONG and JJ Lin, their songs very nice. In fact, even I can singing those songs. I like the songs which is clearly phrase and simple melody to make me feel relax.
But classical music is still my favorite. when I finished every recital I will ask myself: How can I improve more? Absolutely the answer at my heart. If I don't love it, I won't play it at all. I think the music make me improved and grow up, let me understand the meaning of my life. I'm enjoyed the music bring to me all the feeling. I love it.

1 comment:

  1. I believe that you are love violin and music very much. I also believe you are talented for music so you can play the violin very well. I appreciate your performance.
    Finally,I hope you can success for the Paganini violin competition.

    ReplyDelete